AIRSHROUD HAS GONE LITE

Welcome to our AirShroud Lite Collection that features our popular AirShroud Reveal System, AirShroud specialised indoor car covers (in stock) and other AirShroud branded merchandise. Available to be purchased with a 60% down payment and then pay off the remaining 40% over the next 11 months at 0% interest with Partial.ly at checkout. Owning an AirShroud just got easier.

250+ dealerships in the UK have already joined the AirShroud family and delivering the premium 10/10 handover experience and WOWING their customers. When will you reveal the passion?

AirShroud Reveal VS Traditional Reveal Indoor Car Covers

Follow us on Instagram

Is AirShroud Reveal worth the investment? What's the ROI?

AirShroud is a leader in the manufacturing of specialised indoor car covers

THE SEAL OF INNOVATION

Contact Us
  • Embraced by the Car Industry

  • 4th of July 2019 BAC Mono R Launch at Goodwood Festival of Speed

  • 29th August 2018 European Launch of Aventador SVJ with Lamborghini at Blenheim Palace

  • 19th August 2018 Wheels at the Warren Bugatti Chiron reveal

Embraced by the Car Industry

4th of July 2019 BAC Mono R Launch at Goodwood Festival of Speed

29th August 2018 European Launch of Aventador SVJ with Lamborghini at Blenheim Palace

19th August 2018 Wheels at the Warren Bugatti Chiron reveal

Testimonials

What an excellent product - we now use the AirShroud Reveal at all of our sites and it has transformed the handover experience for our clients. I would not hesitate in recommending this company to any of our clients.

Chris McDonald, Director, Reep Group

Great product, fits in with our brands image and the experience that we aim to deliver. Delivery times and training excellent. Communication levels also exceptional. Highly recommend.

Anna Houldsworth, HLS & HLT Divisional Business Manager, Jardine Motors Group

We have recently installed Airshroud in our 15 JLR Retailers and the reaction from customers has been fantastic. We have received attentive service from Airshroud and they have always kept their promises. Thanks to Andy and Darren for all their help. Jon

Jon Green, Head of Business, Marshall JLR

Many thanks for bringing such an awesome product to market! My customers have been thrilled with the new handover experience. Great customer service also from start to aftercare. Cheers guys!

Dan Tranter, Director + Purchasing, DT Performance

excellent - just fits perfect. the service was marvellous, I would always recommend the company

Simone Borchert, Management Assistant, Penske Sportwagen Hamburg GmbH

What are you waiting for? Order now and start revealing the passion like all the other dealerships!

SHOP NOW